- Volume 1: Little Songs for Little Souls
- Volume 2: Little Verses for Little Voices
- Volume 3: Little Hymns for Little Hearts
- Volume 4: Little Lullabies for Little Angels
Jerry Bridges sees in the Beatitudes a series of blessings from Jesus, a pattern for humility in action. Starting with poverty in spirit?an acknowledgment that in and of ourselves we are incapable of living holy lives pleasing to God?and proceeding through our mourning over personal sin, our hunger and thirst for righteousness, our experience of persecutions large and small, and more, we discover that humility is itself a blessing: At every turn, God is present to us, giving grace to the humble and lifting us up to blessing.
Will you press into heaven at the expense of earth?
It has been said that revivals are born after midnight. This is not because midnight is a magic hour it isn t but because anyone truly desiring renewal doesn t tire at seeking it.
"Born After Midnight"stirs us toward renewal. Be it in the realm of money, worship, worry, or prayer, A. W. Tozer applies God s high wisdom to our everyday living to show sin bitter and Christ sweet, helping us crave heaven and lose our taste for the world.
If you will take God for who He says He is, trust His promises as true, and forsake the world in clutching for heaven, it will cost you everything. But it will give you eternity."Born After Midnight"invites you to seek what cannot be lost."
Wives Need Their Husbands To:
1. Be the Spiritual Leader of the Home
2. Be Their Teammate in Raising Kids and Taking Care of the Home
3. Treat Them as a Princess
5. Allow Her Time with Friends
6. Encourage Her with Appreciation, Affirmation, and Admiration
7. Provide Emotional Fulfillment Before Sexual Desires
8. Learn What Makes Women Different from Men"
Husbands Need Their Wives To:
1. Support Them Spiritually
2. Encourage Them Emotionally
3. Enjoy Them Sexually
4. Appreciate Them Vocationally
5. Engage Them Intellectually
6. Connect with Them Relationally
7. Affirm Them Physically
8. Stand by Them Permanently"