Dallas Theological Seminary professors Dr. Nathan Holsteen and Dr. Michael Svigel are passionate about the church, spiritual growth, and the end times, all key doctrines of Christianity. They want readers to know why they're important and why they matter. Holsteen and Svigel explore these important topics in a concise and highly readable style that makes sense--whether you're a student of the Bible, a pastor, or someone who simply wants to know God better.
For each topic you'll find
· An introduction, overview, and review of the key points
· Several applicable Bible texts, including verses to memorize
· A quick-paced history of the doctrine
· Distortions to be aware of and avoid
· Reading lists for further study
· A glossary of theological terms